Pinnacle Partners offers a variety of services and products in order to meet your specific needs. In addition, all of our sessions can be modified, customized, or designed based upon your organizational strategy. The following is a brief description of the diverse offerings and organizational strategies available from the expert team at Pinnacle Partners...
• Strategy-Driven Lean Six Sigma™
Strategy-Driven Lean Six Sigma™ is a powerful combination of Six Sigma and Lean training with hands-on strategic implementation assistance. This comprehensive approach includes training and certifications for:
• Black Belt
• Green Belt
• Master Black Belt
It has been said that the important thing is not just what you learn, but with whom you learn. Learn Lean Six Sigma from the masters, Dr. Sophronia Ward and our resource team including Senior Master Black Belts, Black Belts, and Senior Champions who have real-world experience in the implementation of Lean Six Sigma.
• Leadership for High Performance™
Some of our clients are satisfied with their technical and process improvement skills, yet lack the skills to fully utilize the human potential available in their organization. We help build these skills through work sessions framed around strategic business objectives and critical business issues. Leadership for High Performance™ has been effectively applied in difficult labor/management situations, mergers and acquisitions, and other challenging business contexts.
• Performance StepChange™
Our experience has proven that dramatic improvements in business performance open the doors to meaningful culture change. Performance StepChange™ is a highly focused approach that combines world-class operations methods, expert coaching and InfinityQS™ software, to create breakthroughs in customer satisfaction and productivity. Significant improvements have been realized in as little as three weeks, and most often within three months.
• Lean Enterprises & World-Class Systems
We offer in-house education and coaching in proven methods, provided by professionals with over a decade of industry experience:
• Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
• Critical Thinking Skills: Root Cause Analysis, Decision Opportunity Analysis & Plan Implementation
• Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED)
• Cause and Effect Diagram with the Addition of Cards (CEDAC)
• Poke Yoke (Error Proofing)
• Self-directed Work Teams
• High Performance Teams
• Improving Process Reliability (Maintenance System Development)
• Process Improvement Seminars, Workshops, and Customized Services
For 30 years, we have been offering training, consulting and implementation assistance based upon our world-class seminar offerings. Our seminars and workshops are built upon proven, user-friendly techniques. Appropriate sessions are available for every level of participant-from the beginner to the expert. Seminars currently offered include:
• Using Statistical Process Control: Designed for Manufacturing and Process Industries
• Using Statistical Process Control: Designed for Service Industries and Support Functions
• Advanced Statistical Process Control
• Perfecting Continual Improvement Skills: An Interactive, Case-Study Approach
• Experimental Design for Processes: From the Basics through Taguchi
Additional Seminars and Workshops
• Identifying and Reducing Variation in Your Organization: A Management Workshop
• Evaluating Your Measurement Process
• SPC: Getting Started
• Turning Capability Indexes into Savings Strategies for Your Organization
Customized Seminars, Workshops, and Services
Any of our seminars or workshops can be customized to meet your specific needs or additional sessions can be designed specifically for your organization. Examples from your company or industry can be included as part of the customized service at no additional cost.
A professional improvement expert is available to assess your organization's needs and help you to design a specific roadmap for your organization's success. We can also assist you in the implementation of your strategic plan and provide an assessment of your overall organizational effectiveness.